The Encompass Quality Improvement Program (EQUIP) is a customized clinical quality management service that identifies, analyzes, reports and communicates specialty-relevant quality metrics across multiple locales. We provide:
- Consultation on evolving federal quality programs, such as the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Implementation assistance for quality data systems, such as ePreop’s Anesthesia Valet
- Aid in reporting to the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) through Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDR)
- Value-Based Payment Modifier management and monitoring
- Alignment of provider practices with critical billing and practice management goals
Encompass Medical Partners is a full-service practice management company with nationally recognized expertise in anesthesia quality reporting. The EQUIP team provides expert consultation in federal reporting programs and the current regulatory environment. We assist with implementation and integration of data collection processes into provider workflow while aligning provider practices with critical billing and reporting requirements.
As healthcare transitions toward value-based payment methodologies and population health, the ability to illustrate the quality of services to providers, hospitals, health systems and patients is paramount to future success.
Providers may risk losing hospital contracts and potential revenue from shared savings initiatives and bundled payments if they do not participate in quality programs. Physician groups that can provide both clinical quality data and plans for improvement will achieve a significant competitive advantage.
EQUIP Services Include:
MIPS Readiness Assessment
- Initial/one-time discovery will include system and data format analysis
- Reporting year MIPS risk assessment
- Data collection system analysis and recommendations
- Reporting year MIPS reporting strategy recommendations
- Monitor: Quarterly monitoring, data collection & reporting progress
- Analyze: Quarterly analysis to identify possible shortfalls or strengths in the MIPS data collection and reporting process
- Prescribe: Quarterly recommendations to assist in reaching practice and provider reporting goals
- Solutions: Quarterly solutions to keep practices and providers on track to successful reporting at year’s end
And more, such as:
- Interpretation of quality data
- Assistance with registration and subscription to patient satisfaction survey vendor services
- Updates on current legislative and regulatory trends
We’re the Experts you Need!
- EMP has been named as a QCDR-Ready Vendor by the Anesthesia Quality Institute (AQI).
- Our team of experts is led by Dr. Emily Richardson, our full-time Chief Quality Officer. She is an experienced physician and Chair of the AQI’s Practice Quality Improvement Committee.
Customized, Affordable Rates:
- We offer a free, half-hour phone consultation.
- We are able to customize programs depending on the level of need, budget and schedule.
- Our team can assist with all levels of need, from a minor consultation to a major implementation.