Our provider credentialing services are tailored to help you and your practice with the many facets of credentialing. We provide:
- Private healthcare provider groups, individual healthcare providers and ambulatory surgery center credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid group and provider enrollment and re-validation services
- NPPES enrollment & maintenance of billing identifiers
- Professional association & society membership enrollments
- Board Specialty Maintenance of Certification support
- Insurance contract enrollment
About our Credentialing Team
Encompass Medical Partners provides full physician and non-physician practitioner credentialing. Our staff offers expertise and accessibility while protecting your information in a secure, single source database. Let us take care of your administrative obligations so you can be worry-free from filing timelines and credentialing deadlines.
Credentialing can mean many things. But, in the context of onboarding a provider to your team, it means making sure that they are licensed, competent, privileged to work at your facilities and will get paid by your insurance payors on their first day of work. As you can imagine, this means a lot of paperwork. Often, credentialing is fulfilled by internal office staff as a secondary responsibility. This creates a high level of risk associated with credentialing failures. Relying on non-dedicated staff to perform highly-specialized tasks that require attention to detail can lead to delays and lost revenue.
Credentialing Services Offered
For your organization:
- Review, organize and correct entity corporate paperwork for the purpose of assuring that all government and commercial enrollments are in compliance
- Track and submit your organization’s payor enrollments, licensure applications and group provider rosters
For your medical professionals
- State licensure, facility privileging and payor enrollment
- Track and report on continuing medical education and certification requirements
- Malpractice insurance policy administration
For your facility
- Track and submit accreditation paperwork
- Manage medical provider credentialing files
- Credentialing and training services for your staff
We’re the Experts You Need!
- Our team of experts is led by a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist.
- Our concierge-level credentialing and enrollment processes are fully automated and help to save time, improve communication and ensure data integrity.
- We put providers at ease, knowing that they are being accurately represented to their facilities, professional associations and government entities.
Customized, Affordable Rates:
- We offer a free half-hour phone consultation.
- We offer comprehensive packages for provider groups and individuals.
- Pricing for packages is based on number of providers and onboarding needs.
- Pricing for consultation services is based on scope of work and level of need.